Tuesday 23 January 2018

Year of 2018, A Month Old of A New Beginning

Today, the year of 2018 is almost a month old.
When you are expecting a baby,  a month is a milestone
Every month, there will be a new development and excitement

I also want to break a good news to you about my new "baby"
The name of my new baby is "Shallot and Garlic"
I have been "pregnant" with this "baby"
for many many years

 
I have some people helping me with this "pregnancy"
My husband helps me funding the development of this "baby"
My American friend Grace Stanczak helps me editing the text
My Indonesian friend Jeffry Supit helps me illustrated the story
and my Indonesian friend whom I met in America, Handy Atmali helps me designed the lay out

Shallot and Garlic is still inside the "womb" 
of a printing company in Ann Arbor
It will be born in February 2018
I will surely let you know when it comes out

 


No comments:

Post a Comment