Monday 13 March 2017

The President and His Goats


My snowy and cold morning was brightened by President Jokowi Vlog's about his goats.

He's beaming with joy, showing two newborn baby goats.
He said the new birth was by God's providence
It also means a new optimism for the future

Aw...watching him and the goats really warmed my heart
And it reminds me of an old Indonesian nursery rhyme:

Where...oh where is my baby goat
My baby goat is in Waru tree
Where ...oh where is my sweetheart
My sweetheart is in Kampung Baru

This is the rhyme in Indonesian language, can you sing it ?

Mana di mana anak kambing saya
Anak kambing saya ada di Pohon Waru
Mana di mana jantung hati saya
Jantung hati saya ada di Kampung Baru

Cha cha maricha hei hei 2x
Cha cha maricha ada di kampung baru .




No comments:

Post a Comment